Explore Folly Field Beach in Hilton Head Island, SC
Folly Field Beach, also referred to as the “locals beach,” is a gorgeous stretch of shoreline that may be found tucked away on the southeastern portion of Hilton Head Island, SC.
Those interested in going to Folly Field Beach can choose from various vacation rentals throughout their stay, from residences that offer a wide range of superb features to luxurious accommodations in adjacent hotels or condo apartments in the region.
ACCESS TO EVERYTHING: Folly Field Beach is ideally positioned mid-island. Because of this, residents and guests can easily access the world-famous restaurants and retail stores in Shelter Cove. One can also enjoy miles of bike lanes that span from one edge of the island toward the other. From Folly Field, shopping and entertainment are readily available via a quick ride on a bike or a short car ride. This one-of-a-kind spot on the island offers both the convenience and seclusion travelers are looking for.
PARKING SPACES: Folly Field Beach is the place to go if you want to get away from the busy beaches and find a little bit of heaven all to yourself. Metered and free parking is provided in selected areas inside the beach borders. Starfish Drive is a lovely street that is close to the coastline and contains clusters of beach homes that are shaded and blend well in with the lush, green backdrop. This is the route that provides access to the little parking space and park that is near Folly Field Beach.
HANDICAP-FRIENDLY: Beach matting at Folly Field Shore makes it easier for those who use wheelchairs or have other mobility impairments to move around on the beach’s sandy surface. The boardwalk leading to the beach at Folly Field Beach winds through the surrounding natural area, allowing them to enjoy the scenery just like other guests.
Hilton Head Island, SC Real Estate Information
5 Real Estate Facts About Folly Field Beach, Hilton Head Island, SC
- The real estate market of Folly Field Beach consists mainly of gorgeous single-family homes built with excellent features and amenities that are often available on the market with listing prices ranging from $900,000 and can reach up to $5 million.
- Exquisite condo units are also accessible in Folly Field Beach, with selling prices ranging from $250,000 to as much as $1 million, depending on location, home features, and room configurations.
- The bedroom configuration of Folly Field Beach residences often varies from one to ten-bed floor plans with one to twelve-bath combinations.
- Most homes in Folly Field Beach offer generous living space that ranges anywhere from 500 sqft to 7,000 sqft. Lovely residential dwellings in Folly Field Beach are typically constructed on lots with sizes varying between 0.25 acres to 1 acre.
- The architectural structure of homes in Folly Field Beach varies from One-Story, Two-Story, Three Story, Multi-Level, and Patio Homes.
Homes for Sale in Folly Field Beach, Hilton Head Island, SC
Folly Field Beach Map
Folly Field Beach is primarily accessible by way of Matthews Drive and William Hilton Parkway, connected to Folly Field Road, which borders the area on the north, and Singleton Beach Road, which defines the beach area on the south. For those who are planning to visit Folly Field Beach, keep in mind to look out for these nearby commercial establishments located a few minutes from the area: Lincoln and South Brewing Company is roughly 4 minutes away, located about 1.3 miles west of Folly Field Beach. Island Grill and Deli is approximately 5 minutes, situated about 1.8 miles southwest of the beach area. Day travelers can enjoy quick access to one of Hilton Head Island’s most beautiful beaches. Parking costs approximately $0.25 per 15-minute increment, but there is no time limit imposed.
Ready to take the next step?
To truly learn about Lowcountry living, you’ll need an insider. Margaret grew up on Hilton Head Island where she became familiar with the many communities and the nuances of life in each one that comprises the region. She brings an invaluable wealth of knowledge to those not yet familiar with the area. She also brings integrity, energy, and a strong work ethic to every detail of your real estate transaction. We love to learn more about you and your dream home. Contact us today for any of your real estate needs.
Who Lives in Hilton Head Island, SC
Things to do in Folly Field Beach
Schools in Folly Field Beach
|Hilton Head Island Elementary School||1 - 5||Public|
|Hilton Head Island Middle School||6 - 8||Public|
|Hilton Head Island High School||9 - 12||Public|