Hilton Head Island, SC Condos
Living in one of the highly-regarded Hilton Head Island Condos in South Carolina allows you to experience resort-style living with convenient access to entertainment and business districts across the area.
Hilton Head Island Condos are characterized as elegant, fully-furnished units that are perfect for anyone looking for a move-in-ready residence on the lovely Hilton Head Island in South Carolina. Unit owners can enjoy panoramic ocean views from nearly every room of the property. Get in touch with our team to learn more about Hilton Head Condos. We’ll be at your service when it comes to finding the best condo unit for you on Hilton Head Island!
SCENIC VIEWS: Most Condos for sale in Hilton Head, SC are established in areas within a few minutes from the shoreline, giving unit owners ease of access to the beach area and enjoying the tranquil vistas from the ocean. Be mesmerized by the vibrant sunrise to breathtaking sunset views right through your windows!
REMARKABLE HOME FEATURES: Hilton Head Island Condos are designed and built by professional home builders with excellent craftsmanship that aims to provide comfort and an upscale living atmosphere in every unit. Most condos in the area are furnished with exceptional home features, including tinted windows and sliders, drapes, modern kitchen cupboards, and granite countertops. Master suites are often supplied with a walk-in shower and heated floors. Several units are also designed to have laundry rooms with full-size washers and dryers.
COMPREHENSIVE SELECTION OF CONDO UNITS: Hilton Head Island Condos presents prospective customers with a wide assortment of condo units that were built from the 1970s to 2005. Interested buyers can choose from vintage units with significant historical value to modern condo flats constructed to deliver an unparalleled lifestyle like no other.
Hilton Head Island, SC Real Estate Information
10 Real Estate Facts About Hilton Head Island, SC Condos
- Upscale Hilton Head Island Condos are currently available on the market with listing prices starting at $1.20 million and can reach up to $3.25 million.
- Affordable Condos for sale in Hilton Head, SC structures can be acquired for between $120,000 and $1 million.
- Most condominium properties in Hilton Head Island are furnished with two to four-bedroom layouts.
- Hilton Head Island Condos are also designed to have at least one to four-bath arrangements.
- The internal living space of most floor plans for Hilton Head Island Condos varies between 200 sqft to 2,700 sqft.
- The majority of Hilton Head Island Condos are developed between the years 1970 and 2015.
- Hilton Head Island Condos are characterized between Flats and Multi-Level structures.
- Most Condos for sale in Hilton Head, SC offer access to resort-style amenities, including oceanfront pools, kiddie pools, indoor pools, health clubs, fitness facilities, and grilling spots.
- Typical exterior features of Hilton Head Island Condo include a balcony, deck, or porch where unit owners can enjoy panoramic beach views.
- The majority of units in the area are fully-furnished with top-of-the-line appliances.
Condos for Sale Hilton Head, SC
Hilton Head Island, SC Neighborhoods Map
Hilton Head Condos are primarily clustered in the Coligny Beach Park area, positioned approximately 7.2 miles from Hilton Head Island. Several condo units are also available on the western and eastern coast of the island, with few properties developed on Windmill Harbor. Residents and guests can utilize William Hilton Parkway to enter the island. The parkway is linked to US Highway 278, which provides entry for those coming from Bluffton and other neighboring cities in South Carolina.
Ready to take the next step?
To truly learn about Lowcountry living, you’ll need an insider. Margaret grew up on Hilton Head Island where she became familiar with the many communities and the nuances of life in each one that comprises the region. She brings an invaluable wealth of knowledge to those not yet familiar with the area. She also brings integrity, energy, and a strong work ethic to every detail of your real estate transaction. We love to learn more about you and your dream home. Contact us today for any of your real estate needs.