Beaches near Hilton Head Island, SC
Learn about the gorgeous Hilton Head Island, SC Beaches where you and your family can relax and enjoy the sea breeze. Check the pages below to get detailed information about the beaches in Hilton Head Island, SC. Contact us anytime for any questions.
Hilton Head Island, SC Beaches
Hilton Head Island Beaches are widely regarded as some of the finest in all of Southern Carolina, allowing visitors to access at least 12 miles of magnificent South Carolina coastline and the unspoiled sandy path leading through the dunes and to the clear, azure waters of the Atlantic Ocean.
One of the primary reasons why people love Hilton Head Island is the fantastic beaches you can choose to visit. Most beaches in the area offer free public parking and a wooden boardwalk. This boot-shaped beach sanctuary offers family time filled with sunshine, romantic walks on the shore, exciting wildlife viewing, and scenic bike rides on the coast. If you would like to escape the bustling streets of the metro and relax and unwind in the tranquil atmosphere of nature, Hilton Head Beaches is the perfect place to explore! Learn more about Hilton Head, SC Beaches by browsing our featured page or contact us immediately at your most convenient time.
WATER EXTRUSIONS: Hilton Head Beaches are not only famous for its mileage of the unrivaled coastline of the beach but also for the fantastic water activities that visitors can engage in. On Hilton Head Island, which boasts some of the warmest waters along the Eastern Seaboard, you can practically spend every day of the year at the beach. Guests have the option of setting sail, hopping on a dolphin-watching cruise, or heading out on an adventure by kayak or paddleboard. Other exciting activities you can try include sailing, surfing, and waterskiing.
WILDLIFE: In addition to the crystal clear waters, Hilton Head Beaches are home to a wide variety of wildlife, such as deer, alligators, manatees, loggerhead sea turtles, and hundreds of different kinds of birds and dolphins. Turtle Talk & Walk is a unique tour that is put on by the Coastal Discovery Museum during the summertime of the year. Its purpose is to teach the general public about endangered species, specifically turtles. This presents a wonderful chance to urge everyone to be aware of their surroundings and take preventative measures to ensure the survival of endangered animals in the region.
CULTURAL EVENTS: Hilton Head Island is home to a variety of cultural events and opportunities, such as plays staged at the Arts Center of Coastal Carolina. Along with a number of other yearly community celebrations, the east coast is home to an annual event that features wine tasting under a tent in the open air. In addition to this, it is the host venue for the RBC Heritage, an event on the PGA Tour that is contested at the Harbour Town Golf Links within the Sea Pines Resort. These social events are also an excellent opportunity to appreciate the wonders of Hilton Head Island.
Hilton Head Island, SC Real Estate Information
10 Real Estate Facts About Hilton Head Beaches
- The real estate market of Hilton Head Beaches consists of lovely single-family homes and charming townhouses with unrivaled views of the ocean and coastline.
- There are no multi-family dwellings or apartment units on Hilton Head Beaches at this time.
- Most exquisite homes in Hilton Head, SC Beaches are listed in the market starting at $1.05 million and can reach as much as $7.2 million.
- The Hilton Head Beaches market portfolio also encompasses remarkable homes that are competitively priced and can range between $300,000 to $900,000, depending on home amenities and overall quality.
- The majority of Hilton Head Beaches residences are equipped with three to eight-bedroom configurations.
- Most homes in the area are also furnished with two to eight-bathroom setups.
- A typical residential property in Hilton Head Beaches can offer interior living space that can range between 500 sqft and can span up to 6,000 sqft.
- Most residences in Hilton Head Beaches are constructed on lots ranging in size from 0.20 acres to 0.34 acres.
- The majority of luxury homes in Hilton Head Beaches are furnished with private swimming pools.
- Residential properties in Hilton Head, SC Beaches are often built with Two Story, Three Story, and Split-Level structures.
Hilton Head SC Beaches Homes for Sale
Beaches near Hilton Head Island, SC Map
Hilton Head Island, being home to some of the best beaches in South Carolina, is positioned approximately a 45-minute drive northeast of Savannah, Georgia, and roughly 2 hours away from the southwest segment of Charleston. Among the famed and widely-regarded Hilton Head Beaches include Coligny Beach, located approximately 7.2 miles south of Hilton Head Island and can be reached in more or less 12 minutes via Cross Island Parkway. Another famous beach in the area is Driessen Beach, a 9-minute drive via William Hilton Parkway and positioned roughly 4.8 miles southeast of Hilton Head Island.
Ready to take the next step?
To truly learn about Lowcountry living, you’ll need an insider. Margaret grew up on Hilton Head Island where she became familiar with the many communities and the nuances of life in each one that comprises the region. She brings an invaluable wealth of knowledge to those not yet familiar with the area. She also brings integrity, energy, and a strong work ethic to every detail of your real estate transaction. We love to learn more about you and your dream home. Contact us today for any of your real estate needs.
Who Lives in Hilton Head Island, SC
Things to do in Hilton Head Island, SC Beaches
Schools in Hilton Head Island, SC Beaches
|Hilton Head Island Elementary School for the Creative Arts||PK - 5||Public|
|Hilton Head Island Elementary School||1 - 5||Public|
|Bluffton Middle School||6 - 8||Public|
|Hilton Head Island Middle School||6 - 8||Public|
|Bluffton High School||9 - 12||Public|
|Hilton Head Island High School||9 - 12||Public|