Luxury Homes for Sale in Folly Field Beach, Hilton Head Island, SC
Folly Field Beach, often known as the “locals beach,” is a lovely length of coastline that can be found stashed on the southeast corner of Hilton Head Island, SC.
Folly Field Beach is a wonderful place to visit, even for those with limited mobility. Shore paneling at Folly Field Shore made it easier for people in wheelchairs or with different mobility limitations to navigate the sandy expanse of the beach. They can take in the same breathtaking views as the other guests because the boardwalk that leads to the shore at Folly Field Shore winds its way through the scenic landscape immediately adjacent to the beach. If you have any questions regarding luxury homes for sale in Folly Field Beach in Hilton Head Island, SC or any of the other gorgeous communities that can be discovered, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our staff anytime.
HIDDEN GEM: Folly Field Beach is the spot to go if you need to get away from the crowded beaches and discover a tiny bit of paradise all to yourself. Within the boundaries of Folly Field Beach, several spots offer metered and free parking. Starfish Drive is a gorgeous neighborhood located near the beach and features arrays of coastal residences that are somewhat secluded and mix in nicely with the surrounding verdant landscape.
VARIETY OF ACCOMMODATION: Those who are interested in traveling to Folly Field Beach can choose from a variety of rental homes during their vacation thein the area. These holiday homes range from properties that offer a wide variety of outstanding amenities to exquisite accommodations in neighboring hotels or condo units in the Folly Field Beach area.
CONVENIENT LOCATION: Folly Field Beach is situated conveniently in the middle of the island. Because of this, both locals of Shelter Cove and visitors to the area have convenient access to the town’s illustrious eateries and retail businesses. Bike lanes stretching for miles from one side of the island to the other are another advantage visitors can enjoy. Retail stores and leisure places are easily accessible and may be reached by taking a short drive or going on a bike ride for a short distance from Folly Field Beach. This one-of-a-kind location on the island provides visitors with the conveniences they require as well as the privacy they crave at the same time.
Hilton Head Island, SC Real Estate Information
5 Real Estate Facts About Folly Field Beach, Hilton Head Island, SC
- The majority of stunning luxury homes for sale in Folly Field Beach are listed for sale at prices that start at $900,000 and can go as high as $5 million.
- There are also some remarkable condos available to purchase in the Folly Field Beach area, and the market prices for this home type can range anywhere from $250,000 to $1 million. The selling prices are determined by geography, individual property characteristics, and room setups.
- Most residential properties located at Folly Field Beach provide a significant amount of living area that can be anywhere from 500 sqft to 7,000 sqft. Stunning single-family homes in the residential neighborhood of Folly Field Beach are often built on lots ranging in size from 0.25 acres. to 1 acre.
- One-Story, Two-Story, Three-Story, Multi-Level, and Patio Homes are several types of architectural structures that may be seen among the luxury homes for sale in Folly Field Beach.
- There is often a wide range of possibilities for the number of bedrooms and bathrooms found in Folly Field Beach homes, which can range anywhere from one to ten beds and one to twelve baths.
Homes for Sale in Folly Field Beach, Hilton Head Island, SC
Folly Field Beach Neighborhood Map
Folly Field Beach is a booming community on Hilton Head Island, SC that is flanked with several recreational sites like beaches, tiki bars, and parks. This place is adjacent to neighboring communities such as Port Royal on its east and Palmetto Dunes on its west. Some prominent landmarks are Robber’s Row Grill, a 4-minute journey through Clubhouse Drive, Grasslawn Avenue, and Folly Field Road, and roughly 1.4 miles distant from northeast of Folly Field Beach. Alexander’s Restaurant & Wine Bar is an 8-minute drive through William Hilton Parkway, west of the neighborhood. Lincoln and South Brewing Company are approximately 1.3 miles away from the north of the region. Mangiamo is located about 3.4 miles northwest of the area and can be reached in about 7 minutes through William Hilton Parkway.
Ready to take the next step?
To truly learn about Lowcountry living, you’ll need an insider. Margaret grew up on Hilton Head Island where she became familiar with the many communities and the nuances of life in each one that comprises the region. She brings an invaluable wealth of knowledge to those not yet familiar with the area. She also brings integrity, energy, and a strong work ethic to every detail of your real estate transaction. We love to learn more about you and your dream home. Contact us today for any of your real estate needs.